How should you revise for the NEET? What did I do? NEET Cracking Tips

This is a known fact that your ability to recall in the hour of need is directly proportional to the number of revisions you have done earlier. 🧠

Actually, I gave Neet back in 2020/2021. well … I'm going to share what I did for my last-minute revision, not any standard methodology or anything like that. You may have your own ways out. 🤗

So first of all let me get it very clear that during the last days of your preparation for Neet(15 days or so..), you don’t have the time to revise everything by going through the books page by page( and i was warned of this situation earlier itself by my teachers) so in the earlier days of my preparation i made (a sort of) 1 page summaries of various chapters of all 3 subjects. Also, I started solving a question paper between 2-5pm regularly about 45days before Neet. Sometimes I solved more than paper. So it helped me to solve about 60 papers before Neet which actually helped me to test my memory, weak and strong areas and revise syllabus in 3hours.

For example,

Cardiovascular system (biology)💥💥💥

Here in, all the important points for mcqs have been included with a little bit of necessary information added from modules of the coaching institute (that included previous years questions too).

Then coming to physics💫💫💫. This page is inclusive of all the important points and scenarios needed for solving particular types of mcqs of this particular chapter(according to me).


Then in chemistry 💥💥🤩too I included all the essential information needed for mcq solving + the facts that are legitimately bound to be forgotten (unless you are god gifted with photographic memory or something similar) + some random information that I came across while solving mcqs.

And this one toooo…🤗💫

And 1 more 🤭🤩

And definitely, to escape the monotony of memorizing dry data, I added color to make them more appealing to me.😍🥳👩‍🎨

So basically we were advised to make these 1 page revision summaries by our faculty and it actually proved to be beneficial. 😇😇

Hope it helps…

As many of you asked for this. So….

Still I would advise you to create them on your own. They will give you a better recall if you made them remembering and various memories or incidents with them. Solving question paper is a must.

Thanks for reading!!!🙏🏻🤗💫

Previous Post Next Post